Registered Community Design
An application for a Community registered design involves a similar application procedure to that followed for UK applications. There are similar multiple design provisions, and grace period provisions, for prior publications. It is possible to delay publication for up to 30 months by requesting deferred publication on filling the application. In order to file an application at the Community Design Office (EUIPO) we need:
- Full name and address of applicant(s).
- At least one representation of each design.
- An indication of the products to which each design is intended to be
- Confirmation as to whether deferred publication is required.
- Number, country and date of priority application (if applicable).
- Names of the designer(s).
In due course, we may:
- Copy of priority document including translation if required.