UK Patent Application
To file an application at the UKIPO we need:
- Full name, address and nationality of the applicant(s).
- Full details of the invention, or a copy of the specification, claims abstract and drawings to be
- Number, country and date of priority application(s) (if applicable),
In due course, to complete the filing formalities, we may need:
- Details of the inventor(s) and the applicant's right to apply (e.g. date of assignment).
- Certified copy of priority document.
- Formal drawings, if not initially provided.