1. Site location:  Home
  2. FAQs
  3. K. Will I still be able to...

Frequently Asked Question

K. Will I still be able to obtain SPCs following Brexit?

Yes – Following the end of the transition period you will need to apply in the same way as before, by submitting an application at the UKIPO, with the same timescale and the same documentation as currently required. However, the availability of extensions of the term of SPCs (following paediatric studies) will be determined based on equivalent provisions in the UK’s Human Medicines Regulations 2012.

All frequently asked questions