1. Site location:  Home
  2. FAQs
  3. R. When the UK leaves the EU,...

Frequently Asked Question

R. When the UK leaves the EU, will I need to file more than one design application?

Yes – separate UK and EU design applications will need to be filed in order to ensure protection across both territories, if that is what is required.

All frequently asked questions