European Phase of PCT Application
The deadline for entering the European regional phase of a PCT application entered is 31 months after the earliest priority date.
To do this, we need:
- Date of priority application(s).
- PCT application number and filing date.
- If available, the European application number allocated by the EPO.
- Confirmation as to whether any extension states are to be covered.
- Confirmation of the International searching authority and, where appropriate, the
International Preliminary Examining Authority.
Much of the above information can be obtained if we simply receive the PCT application, or publication, number.
We would also like to receive:
- Full name and address of intended applicant for European phase.
- Details of any amendments filed during the international phase, or required on
European phase entry.