International PCT Patent Application
An international patent application under the PCT covers in excess of 142 countries. A full list is available via the Related Link shown on this page.
To file a PCT application and establish a filing date we need:
- Full name, address and nationality of the applicant(s).
- Full name, address and nationality of the inventor(s).
- Full details of the invention or a copy of the specification, claims, abstract and drawings to
- Number, country and date of priority application(s) (if applicable).
In due course, to complete the formal requirements, we may need:
- Certified copy of priority document(s).
- Formal drawings, if not initially provided.